Direct Sales Representative
Are you enthusiastic? Are you a Customer Service Professional who strives for excellence? Do you have great attention to detail?
If you enjoy building relationships, talking to people, and building lasting relationships with customers, this is the job for you! As a direct sales representative for Lexington Blue you will develop and maintain professional relationships with customers and help them along the process of roof repairs and/or replacement. This includes free detailed roof inspections, contacting the customers insurance company, and serving as a liaison between the customer and the insurance company before the construction process begins.
No previous experience is required; we provide 12 weeks of paid training while you build your book of business.
Work outdoors independently or with colleagues; make your own schedule!
Take part in company competitions, activities, and outings!
Monthly contests and weekly cash prizes! (All expenses paid trips, paid days off, gift cards, and much more!)
Last competition, the top two sales representatives went to Denver, Colorado for three days with travel and hotel expenses paid.
Group skydiving events!
Free Martial arts classes 2 days a week!
Apply now! Get hired the same day!
Career advancements- We promote exclusively from within and offer many opportunities for advancement and leadership.
Job Type: Full- time
Compensation: $52,000 to $200,000 annually
• Strong competitive nature
• Enthusiastic representation of our company and products
• Highly developed interpersonal skills
• Must be comfortable with heights
• Must be able to climb a ladder
• Selling, communication, and negotiation skills a plus
• Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
• Desire to succeed and grow
• Must be hands on with all projects
• Ability to climb on steep and high roofs with confidence
• Attention to detail
• Perform residential roof inspections to determine the root cause of issues (i.e storm, wind, hail damage)
• Respond to customer leads for roof leaks or roof related issues.
• Support homeowners through the insurance claim process
• Generating new leads via direct sales and referrals with support from office staff
• Write up estimates and manage projects for clients.
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Build and maintain positive professional relationships with clients
• Carry out responsibilities in accordance with company policies and applicable laws.
About Lexington Blue
Lexington Blue is locally owned and the largest/highest rated roofing contractor in Central Kentucky. As a licensed general contractor we offer a variety of services including residential roof, siding, and gutter replacement & repair, chimney repairs & updates, as well as commercial roofing