Roofing jobs can be messy. At the end of the project, you’ll likely find your home with a huge amount of trash and debris, which have accumulated throughout the roof replacement process. This makes cleanup a big hurdle to enjoying your home as soon as possible. That said, you should highly consider a roofing contractor that can handle the post-construction cleanup for you.
In this post, Lexington Blue further discusses the advantages of hiring a roofer that does cleanups. We also share a few tips on how you can ensure a good cleanup.
Why You Should Hire a Roofer Who Handles Cleanup
Here are just some of the benefits of working with a roofing contractor that can take care of your roof cleaning needs after a job:
1. Roofing contractors have the right equipment and tools to perform the task properly and ensure a thorough job.
2. They can provide a truck or roll-off canister to contain all the trash and debris.
3. They can handle the disposal of items that can be difficult to dispose of by yourself.
4. They can free up your time and offer you an opportunity to take it easy while they do all the hard work.
Things to Keep in Mind When Enlisting Roof Cleanup Services
To ensure that you’ll get your money’s worth, take note of the following tips:
1. Check your contract with your roofer, and ensure that cleanup is part of the entire roofing job. Do not sign an agreement unless it specifies or outlines the cleanup procedure.
2. Do not sign off on the job until after the cleanup has been completed. Inspect your yard and make sure that there is no longer any debris. Look out for any nails that they could have missed. These can be dangerous if anyone steps on them.
Lexington Blue is a highly rated roofing contractor that delivers superior workmanship with integrity and professionalism. Apart from roofing, we also provide other services including siding, gutters, and insurance claims. Call us at (859) 368-6346 or fill out our contact form to request a free quote. We serve customers in Lexington, KY.